5-Star-Rated Elite Provider & Orthodontist For Invisalign In Houston, The Woodlands, Friendswood, Spring & Katy, TX
The benefits available to you through our Houston, TX Invisalign providers are invaluable:
- Invisalign Is Discreet – Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible. Chances are good that no one will even notice you’re straightening your teeth!
- Invisalign Is Comfortable – With Invisalign’s smooth, comfortable aligners, there are no irritating brackets or wires to worry about.
- No Food Restrictions With Invisalign – With metal braces, you have to avoid foods that can cause damage to the brackets. Not with Invisalign! Just take off your aligner to eat, and pop it back on when you’re finished!
- Easier Oral Hygiene With Invisalign – Invisalign doesn’t have crevices to trap bacteria, and you won’t need a threader just to get floss between your teeth. Instead, you simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would, for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign Is Convenient – Since your office visits during treatment don’t involve metal or wire adjustments, you’ll likely spend less time in the doctor’s chair. Plus, with fewer doctor visits, Invisalign fits conveniently into your busy lifestyle.
Clear Choice Orthodontic Associates has been recognized as a world leader for Invisalign. In fact, Clear Choice is one of the top 5 Invisalign providers worldwide!
When you choose to receive Invisalign or one of our other teeth straightening methods, you will also benefit from our McLendon Method of evaluating your unique facial structure during your initial exam. When our Houston, TX Invisalign orthodontist prepares your Invisalign treatment, this will be done with your final outcome in mind. Your finished result will be a properly centered, wide smile. To achieve this, your treatment plan will ensure that each tooth’s path of movement brings it into the right angle and position for your most beautiful smile.
Invisalign For Adults
You’ve probably wanted to have straighter teeth for a while, but at this stage in your life, metal braces are not a choice you are willing to consider. Invisalign offers you the convenience and flexibility to live life without the hassle associated with other types of treatment. From the moment you start Invisalign treatment, you’ll enjoy a better smile every day.
To learn more about Invisalign for adults, schedule your complimentary Dr. McLendon Smile Analysis with our Houston, TX Invisalign providers. This package for new patients includes an office tour and a complete exam. In addition, it includes x-rays, and a comprehensive consultation with one of our expert orthodontists – a $250 value, yours free! To learn more or to schedule your free Dr. McLendon Smile Analysis, call 281.587.4900 or click here to request your appointment online. We look forward to meeting you!
Invisalign For Teens
With Invisalign Teen, you could be straightening your teeth without most of your friends even noticing. You don’t have to worry about sharp metal wires and brackets irritating your cheeks and gums – especially handy if you play sports. And if you like popcorn or candy, go for it! With its removable aligners, Invisalign Teen lets you eat pretty much whatever you want. If you tried that with braces, you’d end up back in the orthodontist’s chair faster than you can say “broken bracket”!
Enjoy Added Benefits With Invisalign Teen
While Invisalign Teen works the same way as Invisalign for adults, we’ve made it even easier for you to track your progress. Each aligner has a Blue Dot Wear Indicator in an inconspicuous location that is designed to fade over a two-week period, letting you know when a new aligner tray needs to be used. This makes it easy for you to show your parents that you’ve been wearing your aligners correctly!
Plus, we know that sometimes mistakes can happen, like when you accidentally throw out your aligner with your lunch bag. That’s why you get up to six free replacement aligners. Mom will be happy about that!
To learn more about Invisalign Teen, schedule your complimentary Dr. McLendon Smile Analysis. This package for new patients includes an office tour and a complete exam. In addition, it includes x-rays and a comprehensive consultation with one of our expert orthodontists – a $250 value, yours free! To learn more or to schedule your free Dr. McLendon Smile Analysis, call 281.587.4900. To request your appointment online, click here. We look forward to meeting you!