COVID-19 UPDATE FOR OUR VALUED PATIENTS
Clear Choice Orthodontics is happy to be reopen and helping patients as of May 11, 2020.
At this time, Governor Abbott has mandated that all dental and orthodontic offices refrain from elective dental procedures. The primary purpose of this mandate is to help preserve masks and gloves for urgent medical facilities.
We are still able to take care of our patients who have any urgent problems or concerns. Patients can still contact our office at anytime by calling (281) 587-4900 or send us a message on Facebook. Our phones team is here to help in any way we can.
In the event that you do have an urgent problem with your Braces or Aligners, Dr McLendon or an orthodontic technician may be able to meet you in the office on a one-on-one basis to help resolve the problem.
Your Braces or Aligners will continue to work and your treatment will still progress while we are waiting to get you in for your next visit. Please continue to wear your aligners and/or rubber bands as directed. If you are running low on aligners or rubber bands, please give us a call or email us so we can make arrangements to mail you some additional aligners or rubber bands so we can be sure you have enough until we’re able to see you in-office again.
We look forward to to the time in the near future when we can see you again regularly in the offices.
The patient is at the core of everything we do, and in light of the World Health Organization declaring the coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, our top priority is keeping our patients, employees and communities safe as we continue to closely monitor the situation.
We have instructed our employees to follow the procedures and guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help stem the spread of COVID-19.
In response, Clear Choice Orthodontics is taking the following steps:
- We are providing all our locations with the necessary supply of disinfectant materials and hand sanitizer to frequently clean high-touch surfaces to kill germs and ensure our offices are a safe environment for both our patients and employees.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick and are experiencing any flu-like symptoms related to COVID-19, no matter how mild, and until they have been cleared by a medical professional to return to work.
- We want to remind all patients to consult the CDC for COVID-19 symptom information and request that you follow recommended self-quarantine guidelines if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, no matter how mild.
- We would like to ask patients who are not feeling well, no matter how mild, to please call 281-<span587-4900 and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently traveled outside of the country, even if feeling well, please call 281-587-4900 and reschedule your appointment.
- As we all adjust to the new precautionary measures that everyone is taking to help prevent the spread of this virus, we want to reassure you that your safety and well-being continues to be our top priority.
Please know that we are dedicated to providing the best care possible for our patients, continuing to protect your health and the health of our employees who care for you.
Thank you and may God bless you all!
Dr. Ray McLendon and Staff
Clear Choice Orthodontic Associates
5-STAR-RATED ORTHODONTISTS IN HOUSTON, TX, FRIENDSWOOD, TX, SPRING, TX & KATY, TX
*The reviews listed are from actual patients of Clear Choice Orthodontic Associates. Individual results may vary. Reviews are not claimed to represent results for everyone.